Thank you for coming!
The Blue Color is a shade of the sky, peace, relaxation. If you like the blue color, this may mean that a person is characterized by modesty, melancholy. It is very important for him to feel self-confident.
The choice of this color speaks of the desire for peace and stability. The greatest need for this color is manifested during periods when a person is sick or offended with overwork.
The main characteristics of the navy blue color are:
- self-confidence, determination, determination, diplomatic approach to conflict resolution;
- inflexibility, inner core, qualities most typical for businessmen, people with an analytical mindset;
- perfectionism, the tendency to idealize everything, characteristic of philosophers, writers, creative individuals;
- fortitude, strong-willed leadership qualities - are manifested in politicians, orators;
- organization and responsibility - blue tones subconsciously help a person to concentrate on important goals, to structure the information received;
- blue color in human psychology speaks of a tendency to intuitive decision-making, calmness and the ability to find reasonable compromises;
- in the psychology of relationships, blue means loyalty, stability, a sense of duty, adherence to traditions.
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• ¾ sleeve raglan shirt
• 100% ringspun cotton (Heather Grey 90% cotton/10% polyester, Heather Denim 50% cotton/50% polyester)
• Ribbed neckband
|Width (inches)||15 ½||17 ½||19 ½||21 ½||23 ½||25 ½|